Lieutenant Uhura – Helen Elizabeth Spencer
“I was drawn to Brassai’s pictures of Paris at night in the 1930’s and looking at lost and found items”… Helen Elizabeth Spencer talks about her journey from studying womenswear at LCF, sourcing the perfect fabric, the inspiration behind her graduate collection and future projects such as collaborating with print designer, Daniel Edwards.
It has been a long process and a lot of the time you can’t always see how you are going to get there. I have wanted to be a designer for about ten years now. I have always been creative whilst growing up; mark making with paint at two making such a mess but with a massive smile on my face. When I was a bit older, I would make paper dolls and dresses for them and get my dad to hang nails in the ceiling to hang them.
Tarpii for party
Bangers and Mash Events
Mal and Criss
- @LisaKudrow BEST PERFORMANCE EVERR.....I just watched it in the UK. P.S don't let the tv police kill me for watching it online 3 years ago
- Good Wife and Scandal....OKAY America you win. Small brown girl in tiny UK flat agrees there is a movement happening with tv 3 years ago
- I really have to start paying attention to what you kids are tweeting to me. Sorry guys. 3 years ago
- HELLO DAISY!!!....Daisy Walker bit.ly/1cc4yIo 3 years ago
- @NightBusMovie really really want to interview the director ASAP. Love the trailer :-) 3 years ago
Black Milk London
Storm in a Teacup
The Dumbing Of America